WaR2 WaR2

Friggin sweet

The intro was good, very dramatic, the sound was a little muffled, but it saved space and the quality was still pretty good. The animation in the war scenes was excellent, nice detail on everything except for the stickfigures. The cutting between scenes made it look like half of it was in Vietnam and the other half was in New York City. Still great all around, hope you keep working on this and make it alot longer, with more detail to characters. Good job!

Ode To A Penis Ode To A Penis

YaY

I haven't watched that movie in a good while, brings back memories of when I could sit around and get stoned watching Monty Python. The sync was a little slow about halfway thru but who cares that song is classic.

Infinik responds:

Dear Mr. Nice Man,
Thank you for rating ten and voting 5. You are ultra-great, and not gay.

Being Cloned would suck Being Cloned would suck

Pretty good

Should've been alot longer, it just kinda stops when it should keep going. But for the size and the audio quality it's pretty damn good. Great work on the lip-syncing.

gun fight gun fight

Needs more

If you add some dialouge and throw in a little plot this would be pretty good. The animation was pretty good and I think everyone enjoys violence, just do a few touch ups and you have yourself a good toon.

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

Freakin Sweet

I never thought I'd see something with stuff from River City Ransom, I had all but forgotten about the game, and the video is great.

vegetto (not finished) vegetto (not finished)

Good detail

The art is really good, although some things need some work. But, I do have to agree with 7needles you really shouldn't submit it if its not finished. Keep working on it, I want to see the finished product. Just wait until your done next time.

Smoker Smoker

WTF

I can't believe you made a flash were someone just throws down half a joint like its a fuckin cigarette.

Tropical ph33r Tropical ph33r

Just More shit

................ I can't believe I watched this.

Costanza gets caught! Costanza gets caught!

Great

Hell yea, why can't more people post more entries with this kind of quality put into the visuals.

Happy BirthDay!!!! Happy BirthDay!!!!

This is stupid.

This is the worst piece I've ever seen. It doesn't even look like a flash anime. My suggestion is to get this piece of crap off the net. Sorry to the creator but this really does suck.